COBIA CEVICHE - CHEF MONICA LEON
Cobia Ceviche - Serves 2
- 1 pound cobia, diced into 1 inch cubes
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 tbsp. Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ red onion
- 1 ½ tsp. Aji amarillo paste
- 1 grated garlic clove
- 1 tsp. Grated fresh ginger
- ¼ cup of finely chopped cilantro
- 2 hass avocados, diced
- Salt to your liking
- In a large mixing bowl add all your ingredients except your avocado & cilantro and mix, making sure all your fish is covered in the lime juice mixture. Let this sit for 15-20min. until the fish is white meaning it has cooked in the lime juice.
- Add in your avocado and cilantro, give it a stir and it's ready to serve! Serve with your choice of tortilla chips or tostones as we do at the restaurant!